- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your business page.
- Click on the “Publishing Tools” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Forms Library” option on the left-hand side.
- Click on the “+ Create” button in the top right-hand corner and select “New Form”.
- Choose the type of form you want to create, such as a “More Volume” or “Higher Intent” form.
- Customize the form by adding questions and custom fields. You can also choose to add an intro screen and thank-you screen to the form.
- Preview the form to ensure it looks the way you want it to.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make the form live on your Facebook page.
Once your lead form is live, Facebook will automatically generate leads for you, which you can then access through the Publishing Tools section of your business page. You can also choose to download the leads in CSV or Excel format.